Our mission is communicated with four words: HEALTH. ENRICHMENT. ADVOCACY. LONGEVITY.
Our primary care services focus on the day-to-day needs of your pet. From preventative care to illness or surgical support. We are here to care for your furry family member each step of the way.
HEAL’s health services include:
- Wellness &Preventative Care
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off Pet Chauffeur Services
- Advanced Dentistry
- General Surgery
- In-house Laboratory Evaluation
- Digital Radiography
- Blood Pressure Evaluation
- Laser Therapy
- Advanced Laboratory Testing with Referral Specialty Labs
- Senior Care
- Educational Seminars
We understand that pet health goes beyond general body wellness. Behavior help, training resources and physical fitness support help improve your pet’s daily quality of life.
HEAL’s enrichment services include:
- Underwater or Land Treadmill Conditioning
- Pet personal training
- Basic Behavior Issue Consultation
- Resources for Advanced Behavior Concerns
Our goals are to help speak for those who cannot speak for themselves and volunteer within the community to further pet care education. Client education classes, media outreach, and participation in local non-profit efforts are several ways that HEAL is an advocate for animals.
HEAL is devoted to helping support your aging pet with rehabilitative therapies, acupuncture, nutritional education and supplemental support. Our pets are living longer; as they age, additional support is needed to ensure that your loved one is healthy and happy.
HEAL’s longevity services include:
- Pain Management
- Nutritional Counseling & Weight Loss Programs
- Land and Underwater Treadmill Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture Treatments